you know that feeling when you finish a meal and you immediately crave something sweet, but don’t want to go overboard? it happens to us all the time - no matter how full we are we always want a little something to balance the savory. thats where these chocolate chip almond banana bread bites come in - used with our gf & vegan chocolate chip banana bread mix. in true gonanas fashion, they are the perfect healthy, wholesome, guilt-free indulgence - the epitome of bite sized-bliss!
they are quick, easy to make, and perfect for almost any occasion - that sweet treat after dinner, a quick on-the-go breakfast for busy mornings, or a delicious party plate if you have guests over.
1 bag gonanas banana bread chocolate chip mix (follow directions on the mix bag)
4 cups of gluten free oats
1 cup of almonds
1. preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. make gonanas mix as instructed on package in a large mixing bowl.
3. measure out the oats & almonds.
4. add all of the ingredients to a food processor and pulse for 10 seconds. scrape down the sides, then blend again until mixture is smooth, with a slight texture.
5. scoop a 1” ball using a scoop/spoon, roll in between your hands. then place it on a greased baking sheet.
6. cook the balls for 15-20 minutes, then let them cool before serving!
store leftover banana bread balls in a plastic/glass container in fridge for up to a week or place in freezer for longterm storage!