Part time baker
Are you passionate about food and health? Do you want to help a small business grow and spread their health-focused product and mission? GoNanas, a gluten free and vegan, mini banana bread loaf company in Ann Arbor, started by two UofM students, is looking for more bakers to help create our products, help improve our production process, and scale effectively.
As a baker, you will work with a team of 3-5 bakers once a week on Thursdays from approximately 2-7pm, baking and packaging our breads with the team, cleaning, and helping to properly close down the kitchen. You are expected to maintain accuracy and quality, from ensuring that the recipe is strictly followed, cleaning is thorough, packaging and labeling is done thoughtfully and correctly, and that the breads are in proper condition to be delivered to retailers. Overall, you will work to help everyone work as efficiently as possible and to our high standards, while also maintaining our fun and purposeful environment, with the help of the team throughout the process!
- Demonstrated organizational and teamwork skills
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and pay attention to detail
- Prioritizes efficiency; has sense of urgency in the kitchen
- Demonstrated consistent communication skills
- Embraces a positive attitude
- Owns a car
- Is available 2-7pm on Thursdays for the long-term
- Servsafe certification
- Demonstrated experience in the customer service industry
- Demonstrated understanding of the baking process
- Passion for food and health
If interested, please fill out the form below